Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag.

I was tagged by Aurora
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

7 things about me:

1. I have moved more than 10 times since 2000. Hopefully will settle down somewhere in near future.

2. I like books.

3. I like to teach. I used to be a science teacher.

4. I got my drivers license in 2008. It took me a long time to get it because I moved so much and all the other rules.

5. I might go back to school this year to get my masters degree.

6. I still don't know any french but will try to make some time and start learning.

7. I like watching karate movies.

7 blogs I read

Jessica

girl who knits

Naida

And some who are already written about themselves.

Aurora

Val
Christina

No comments: